Living and Working in Oregon
If it’s quality of life you seek, opportunities are endless in Oregon. Wander the rugged coastline beaches or adventure inland where vineyards stretch across the countryside flanked by unique cities resting in the shadow of majestic Mt. Hood; life in this geographically diverse state offers something for everyone.
Proud to be one of the largest private employers in Oregon, Providence is well known for the excellence of care provided to our communities. Anchored by our Magnet medical centers, Providence makes up a network of nearly 150 hospitals, clinics and extended care facilities spanning the state. Providence facilities are located within our communities that have been ranked as some of the best places to live in the US, providing the potential to balance the best parts of work and play.
Oregon Hospitals and Health Plans
- Providence Health Plan
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Results, order, filter
Digital Innovation Jobs
No results found.Please try again with a different keyword or location.