Providence Health & Services Senior ERP Developer in Beaverton, Oregon
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior ERP Developer PSJH to our location in Renton, WA or Beaverton, OR.
We are seeking a Senior ERP Developer to provide technical development services throughout the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, design specification, code development, unit, integration, and acceptance testing and implementation support. The products produced by the Business Applications Senior Developer broadly apply to application customizations and enhancements, integration and interfaces, conversions, reporting and business/technical automated workflows. The Business Applications Senior Developer possesses a functional business process knowledge in one or more areas of Finance, Human Resources, Payroll, and Supply Chain. The Business Applications Senior Developer works with a solid knowledge of IT architectures including cloud technologies, applications, database, networking, and security.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• Identify and analyze operational and business requirement and systems issues and opportunities to develop and deliver effective business solutions.
• Collaborate with business partners and IS peers to gather, validate and deliver products meeting business requirements, gathering and test planning.
• Participate all levels of testing from peer code reviews to individual unit testing, integration and user acceptance testing.
• Develop accurate, complete, comprehensible, and useable documentation of products and services.
• Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve system functional and technical errors including issues of overall system performance. Troubleshoot on systems and data, and generate solutions which may include systems modifications enhancements or new procedures.
• Report, track, and resolve application related issues with the multiple vendor support organization
• Consulting with functional departments to identify necessary definition or changes to systems to address new or revised business requirements.
• Participate in customer feedback sessions on product usability and acceptance to identify opportunities to improve product functionality, features, and overall customer acceptance.
• Apply tools to analyze products to improve performance, responsiveness, and end-user productivity.
• Proficient in User interface design and developing visually appealing user interfaces
• Develop scalable, low latency, reliable and efficient interfaces that meet the business requirements.
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
• Create detailed functional and technical design documents
• Apply software development tools to improve product quality, reliability, availability, and maintainability
• Collaborate with team members and demonstrate willingness to lend support and help.
• Communicate effectively orally and in written form with multiple stakeholders within and across IS teams and business counterparts.
• Demonstrate whole systems thinking
• Execute and deliver work thoroughly and with high quality; learn from mistakes and apply learning. Understand and manage inter-dependencies of work
• Interpret and apply complex technical instructions and specifications.
• Demonstrated ability to provide solutions considering applications beyond installed footprint.
• Organize work, set priorities and meet critical deadlines.
• Regularly demonstrate empathy and positive attitude in performing work and in working with others.
• Share knowledge, insights and work among team members and partners.
• Work effectively and professionally with all caregivers and leaders.
• Organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills and the ability to manage shifting priorities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• 2 years experience with Workforce Integration Manager (WIM).
• Report writer software experience (e.g. Oracle BI Publisher).
• Expert knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Expert knowledge of SQL both extract and query.
• Working knowledge of Oracle cloud applications. Oracle Cloud tool set including fast formulas, Oracle data import and export, and hierarchies and dimensions, enterprise structures and offerings
• Thorough and detailed knowledge of database processing to include data extraction, transformation, and loading to different target data sources including databases and flat files.
• Aptitude and ability to assimilate and apply knowledge of new technologies and apply to product development.
• Expert knowledge of Kronos Workforce Integration Manager (WIM).
• Expert knowledge of Kronos Workforce Central application (Timekeeper, Advanced Scheduler, Attestation, Analytics), v7 and above.
• Expertise in Service-Oriented Architecture SOA (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
• Experience in production-quality Java Server preferably in Enterprise or Cloud Software product companies.
• Strong experience with Java Enterprise (JEE) programming.
• Application server experience (Weblogic, Tomcat, etc.).
• Experience with two or more of the following technologies: Oracle ADF, MAF, JET, OCS containers, microservices.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Master's degree in Information Services, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Administration, or a related IS or healthcare field
• 3 years experience with supporting Oracle Cloud/e-business HCM, Payroll, Supply Chain and/or Finance is highly
• 4 years experience supporting Kronos workforce management applications
• 2 years experience with custom Kronos report development (SSRS)
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Applications
Other Location(s): Washington-Renton
Req ID: 241650